Friday, July 19, 2013

some happies 'round the web

It's been a crazy week, but still productive.  I'm closing it off with a bang this Friday with a nice 2 mile jog/walk and paying quarterly sales tax (yay.) How are you ending your week?

Here are a few highlights from the Internet from this past week. Enjoy!

A little female empowerment... (I haven't looked at the rest of this site, so I don't necessarily endorse the site, just the article! :) )

Do small things..and be okay with it.

This learning by giving class recommended by my friend Ginger sounds amazing. Even though the deadline is past, maybe I can hit it up if they have another one?

Have a happy weekend! Mine will consist of pulling weeds and finally finishing decorating our entry way. Are you doing anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment