Thursday, March 27, 2014

April goals

I didn't do so great with my March goals, but I only figured so much. Life was busy. But now that it's slowing down once again, and perhaps for the first time since September, I'm looking forward to getting back into a normal person routine. 

February Goals {even though it's late February and March goals just didn't happen}
1. Keep reminding myself of 1 Peter 1:3b. {check!}
2. Read Martha's Rules. {check!}
3. Work on putting decorations on back wall in the hallway. {check!}
Bonus: With the help of my sweet husband, we also finally put up some shelves in our living room. 
4. This month, I'm giving myself a "by-month" with my running. I'll start again in March.
5. Once again, giving myself a "by-month" on my handmade business. 

April Goals
1. Memorize John 12:43
2. Read 20,000 Days and Counting
3. Finish decorations on back wall in the hallway. 
4. Finish weeks 1-4 in C25K. 
5. Add six new products into newly launched shop, Four Thousand Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment