Monday, August 19, 2013

my work space










Well, this might very well be one of the scariest posts I'll ever put here. I do love my work space, but it's definitely not as pretty as other people's. I had to clean it up and there are pockets of clutter hidden away from the camera. But, just as I want to get to know y'all, I want for y'all to get to know me!

I work from home here in this little space. I'm the editor of a small community magazine in our town and I truly love the job. I get to meet so many interesting people and I get to work from home, which allows me to pursue other creative outlets, like crocheting and blogging.

My husband is a youth pastor, so in addition to all this, I also spend a good portion of my time with teenage girls, loving them and encouraging them the best that I can.

So what about you? Tell me about yourself and your work space! I'd love to hear all about it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment